On Wednesday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in the green for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,617.85, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 32,783.70, and the Sensex settled above 48,677.55 The Nifty index gained around 121.35 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 513.35 points, and the Sensex gained 424.04 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,604.15 went up to 14,637.90, and closed at 14,617.85, after making the low of 14,506.60, The Nifty Bank index opened at 32,577.10 and stayed volatile between the high of 32,862.15, to the low of 32,068.55, and closed at 32,783.70.
According to the Nifty daily chart, Nifty broke and sustained below 14,890. Now nifty can go towards 14,300 to 14,200 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 14,890 levels, then it might retest 15,000 to 15,100 levels.
- Citigroup commits additional Rs 200 crore to support COVID-19 relief in India.
- Qatar Airways had approached Tata Group to jointly bid for Air India 4 years ago.
- Alembic Pharma gets a USFDA nod for the ophthalmic solution.
- RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das announces a second purchase of govt securities worth Rs 35,000 crore under G-SAP 1.0.
- Rupee ends marginally lower at 73.91 per dollar.
- Hikal share price locked at 10% upper circuit on multi-product deal with global pharma.
- Adani-Total Gas Q4 Net rises by 19% at Rs 145 crore.
- Crypto platform WazirX crashes due to the Dogecoin frenzy.
- S&P Dow Jones brings bitcoin, ethereum to Wall St with cryptocurrency indexes.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 05th May 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,668, 14,719, 14,800.
Downside Support:- 14,537, 14,456, 14,406.
In the Nifty 50, 45 stock traded in green and whereas only 05 were declined on 05th May 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Sun Pharma||5.93||Adani Ports||-3.99|
|Axis Bank||2.41||SBI Life||-1.00|
|IndusInd Bank||2.31||Asian Paints||-0.75|
The most active value-wise stocks were Lupin, Bajaj Finance, Vedanta, Adani Ports, Tata Steel, SBI, and the volume-wise were ONGC, SBI, Adani Ports, Tata Motors, Sun Pharma.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 05th May 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.