On Thursday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in the green for the whole session. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today because of the weekly expiry. The Nifty index closed at 12,120.30, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 26,313.10, and the Sensex settled above 41,340.16. The Nifty index gained around 211.80 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 541.50 points, and the Sensex gained 724.02 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 12,062.40 went up to 12,131.10, and closed at 12,120.30, after making the low of 12,027.60. Nifty Bank index opened at 26,174.80 and stayed volatile between the high of 26,375.20 to the low of 26,000.05, and closed at 26,313.10.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, Today the Nifty broke 12,020 levels, Now Nifty can go towards 12,200 to 12,400 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below 12,020 levels, then it might retest 11,800 to 11,700 levels.
- Rupee zooms 40 paise to 74.36 against the US dollar.
- Bank of England deploys 150 billion pounds stimulus as coronavirus lockdown begins.
- Pidilite Ind Consolidated September 2020 Net Sales at Rs 1,880.33 crore, up 4.08% Y-o-Y.
- Alembic Consolidated September 2020 Net Sales at Rs 16.76 crore, down 29.13% Y-o-Y.
- Jubilant Life Consolidated September 2020 Net Sales at Rs 2,374.89 crore, up 4.81% Y-o-Y.
- HPCL Consolidated September 2020 Net Sales at Rs 51,832.41 crore, down 14.96% Y-o-Y.
- Lupin Consolidated September 2020 Net Sales at Rs 3,835.00 crore, down 12.03% Y-o-Y.
- SBI Consolidated September 2020 Net Interest Income (NII) at Rs 31,019.83 crores, up 13.83% Y-o-Y.
- PIF-Reliance Retail deal: Saudi fund to buy 2.04% in RIL unit for Rs 9,555 crore.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 05th November 2020
Upside Resistance:- 12,158, 12,197, 12,261.
Downside Support:- 12,054, 11,990, 11,951.
In the Nifty 50, 48 stocks traded in green and whereas only 2 were declined on 05th November 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, SBI, Bajaj Finance, Induslnd Bank, HDFC Bank, and the volume-wise were SBI, NTPC, Tata Motors, ICICI Bank, ITC.
Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
Aditya Birla Fashion
Bank Of India
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 05th November 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.