On Friday, The market had a gap down opening, Later it recovered but closed in red. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,834.85, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 32,448.05, and the Sensex settled above 49,591.32. The Nifty index lost around -38.95 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -334.80 points, and the Sensex lost -154.89 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,882.65 went up to 14,918.45, and closed at 14,834.85, after making the low of 14,785.65, The Nifty Bank index opened at 32,636.90 and stayed volatile between the high of 33,972.15, to the low of 32,329.95, and closed at 32,448.05
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 14,530. Then Nifty can go towards 15,200 to 15300 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty does not break and sustain below 14,530 levels, then it might retest 14,200 to 14,400 levels.
- Johnson & Johnson says in talks with the Indian government for trial of single-dose vaccine.
- A2Z Infra Engineering share price rises 11% after Shankar Sharma offloads stake.
- Rupee ends 14 paise lower at 74.74 per dollar.
- SREI Infra shares hit 20% upper circuit on receiving expression of interest for $250 million capital infusion.
- Alteria Capital hits Rs 1,325 crore first close for the second debt fund.
- Dassault Aviation rejects fresh allegations of corruption in the Rafale deal.
- Gold prices rise for the 5th consecutive day to Rs 46,411/10 gm, silver up Rs 1,187 a kg.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 09th April 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,883, 14,931, 14,980.
Downside Support:- 14,786, 14,737, 14,689.
In the Nifty 50, 23 stock traded in green and whereas only 27 were declined on 09th April 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Tech Mahindra||2.33||UltraTech Cement||-2.09|
The most active value-wise stocks were JSW Steel, Tata Steel, Tata Motors, HDFC Bank, Adani Ports, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, JSW Steel, SBI, Tata Steel, ICICI Bank.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 09th April 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|