On Friday, The market had a gap up opening, Later it slipped in red but at the closing, it closed in green.The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 13,513.85, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 30,604.85, and the Sensex settled above 46,099.01. The Nifty index gained around 35.55 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 94.50 points, and the Sensex gained 139.13 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 13,512.30 went up to 13,579.85, and closed at 13,513.85, after making the low of 13,402.85. Nifty Bank index opened at 30,555.30 and stayed volatile between the high of 30,811.80, to the low of 30,328.45, and closed at 30,604.85.
According to the Nifty 4 hourly chart, Nifty is following the bullish channel and higher high lower lows pattern in 4 hourly charts. If Nifty breaks and sustains this channel upside, Then it can move towards 13,700 to 13,800 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain downside, then it might retest 13,250 to 13,200 levels.
- Rupee settles 2 paise higher at 73.64 against US dollar.
- Bank of England warns of post-Brexit financial services disruption.
- I-T refunds worth Rs 1.45 lakh crore issued to 89 lakh taxpayers.
- Alembic Pharma gets USFDA nod for bipolar disorder treatment drug.
- Snowman Logistics shares hit a fresh 52-week high on MoU with SpiceJet for vaccine distribution.
- Ircon International share price up 9% on Rs 900 crore order from NHAI.
- PNC Infratech, SPML Infra shares rise 8-10% as JV wins Rs 950-crore order.
- US jobless claims jump to 853,000 amid a resurgence of coronavirus.
- Muthoot Finance to raise up to Rs 1,000 crore via NCDs.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 11th December 2020
Upside Resistance:- 13,595, 13,675, 13,771.
Downside Support:- 13,418, 13,322, 13,242.
In the Nifty 50, 25 stocks traded in green and whereas only 25 were declined on 11th December 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Coal India||2.52||Adani Ports||-1.00|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, UPL, HDFC Bank, ONGC, SBI, and the volume-wise were ONGC, NTPC, ITC, IOC, GAIL.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 11th December 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.