On Friday, The market had a gap up opening, Later It slipped. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 15,030.95, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 35,496.65, and the Sensex settled above 50,792.08. The Nifty index lost around -143.85 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -441.65 points, and the Sensex lost -487.43 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 15,321.15 went up to 15,336.30, and closed at 15,030.95, after making the low of 14,953.60, The Nifty Bank index opened at 36,497.35 and stayed volatile between the high of 36,497.35, to the low of 35,188.05, and closed at 35,496.65.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,400 levels, Then nifty can move towards 14,200 to 14,100 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break and sustain below 14,400 levels, then it might retest 15,400 to 15,500 levels.
- Rupee climbs for 3rd day, up 12 paisa against USD.
- India is likely to be included in global bond index by October: Report.
- Svasti Microfinance raises Rs 31 crore from Adar Poonawalla, others.
- Gautam Adani beats Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos with biggest increase in net worth.
- Elon Musk hits another milestone, gains $25 billion in a single-day surge.
- Government e-Marketplace eyes orders worth Rs 1 lakh crore in FY22.
- ECB signals faster money-printing to combat rise in yields.
- NMDC Board approves dividend of Rs 7.76 per equity share.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 12th March 2021
Upside Resistance:- 15,261, 15,490, 15,644.
Downside Support:- 14,878, 14,724, 14,495.
In the Nifty 50, 09 stock traded in green and whereas only 41 were declined on 12th March 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Power Grid Corp||2.28||SBI Life||-2.82|
|JSW Steel||1.15||HDFC Life||-2.81|
The most active value-wise stocks were SBI Life, Reliance, Tata Motors, Bajaj Finance, SBI, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, IOC, ITC, SBI Life.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 12th March 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|