On Thursday, The market had a gap up opening Later, it slipped but at the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,595.60, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 32,519.75, and the Sensex settled above 49,584.16. The Nifty index gained around 30.75 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -54.90 points and the Sensex lost 91.84 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,550.05 went up to 14,617.80, and closed at 14,595.60, after making the low of 14,471.50 Nifty Bank index opened at 32,526.70 and stayed volatile between the high of 32,718.95, to the low of 32,442.35, and closed at 32,519.75.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty break the bullish channel upside, Then it Can move towards 15,000 to 15,100 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break the bullish channel up, then it might retest 14,100 to 14,000 levels.
- Silver futures slump to Rs 65,078 per kg on lack of fresh triggers.
- GTPL Hathway Standalone December 2020 Net Sales at Rs 447.16 crore, down 18.53% Y-o-Y.
- Karnataka Bank Standalone December 2020 Net Interest Income (NII) at Rs 614.05 crore, up 20.94% Y-o-Y.
- Tata Elxsi Standalone December 2020 Net Sales at Rs 477.10 crore, up 12.67% Y-o-Y.
- Infosys Standalone December 2020 Net Sales at Rs 22,043.00 crore, up 9.86% Y-o-Y.
- Rupee gains 11 paise to finish at 73.04 against US dollar.
- Tata Motors begins production of new Safari at Pune plant.
- NTPC arm makes 50 MW solar project in Kasargod commercially operational.
- Rapyd raises $300 million in funding from Coatue, Tiger Global, others.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 14th January 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,652, 14,708, 14,798.
Downside Support:- 14,505, 14,415, 14,359
In the Nifty 50, 28 stock traded in green and whereas only 22 were declined on 14th January 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|IndusInd Bank||2.86||Tech Mahindra||-1.59|
The most active value-wise stocks were Infosys, Wipro, TCS, Tata Motors, Reliance, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, Wipro, ITC, SBI, IOC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 14th January 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.