On Friday, The market had a gap up opening, Later it slipped. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,433.70, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 32,246.80, and the Sensex settled above 49,034.67. The Nifty index gained around -161.90 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -272.95 points and the Sensex lost -549.49 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,594.35 went up to 14,617.45, and closed at 14,433.70, after making the low of 14,357.85 Nifty Bank index opened at 32,508.90 and stayed volatile between the high of 32,544.80, to the low of 32,044.35, and closed at 32,246.80.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty break the bullish channel upside, Then it can move towards 15,000 to 15,100 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break the bullish channel up, then it might retest 14,100 to 14,000 levels.
- Silver futures slump to Rs 65,078 per kg on lack of fresh triggers.
- Strides Pharma Science arm gets USFDA nod for HIV treatment drug.
- HFCL Standalone December 2020 Net Sales at Rs 1,188.89 crore, up 46.26% Y-o-Y.
- Rupee ends marginally lower at 73.06 per dollar.
- Trident share price rises 3% on European patent.
- Bharti Airtel shares rise 5% on the quarterly revision of weightage in the MSCI index.
- SBI’s $600 million foreign currency bonds listed on India INX.
- 5Paisa Capital posts Q3 net profit at Rs 3.06 crore.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 15th January 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,581, 14,729, 14,841.
Downside Support:- 14,322, 14,210, 14,062.
In the Nifty 50, 07 stock traded in green and whereas only 43 were declined on 15th January 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Tata Motors||6.20||Tech Mahindra||-4.30|
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Motors, Bharti Airtel, HCL Tech, Infosys, Reliance, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, ITC, Bharti Airtel, GAIL, SBI.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 15th January 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|