On Monday, The market had a gap up opening, Later it slipped. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,281.30, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 31,811.75, and the Sensex settled above 48,564.27. The Nifty index gained around -152.40 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -435.05 points and the Sensex lost -470.40 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,453.30 went up to 14,459.15, and closed at 14,281.30, after making the low of 14,222.80, Nifty Bank index opened at 32,275.15 and stayed volatile between the high of 32,441.50, to the low of 31,650.90, and closed at 31,811.75.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty break the bullish channel upside, Then it can move towards 15,000 to 15,100 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break the bullish channel up, then it might retest 14,100 to 14,000 levels.
- Mindtree Q3 profit rises 29%, dollar revenue grows 5%.
- Motherson Sumi subsidiary acquires majority stake in Turkish firm Plast Met Group.
- Yes Bank Board to consider fundraising on January 22.
- Reliance to embed e-commerce app JioMart into WhatsApp within six months: Report.
- Metropolis Healthcare’s share price gains 5% on acquiring Hitech Diagnostic Centre.
- Health startup MFine raises another $16 million in extended Series B round.
- Uflex share price up over 2% after chemicals business secures a patent.
- L&T bags up to Rs 5,000 crore order from Rail Vikas Nigam in Uttarakhand.
- France’s Total to acquire 20% stake in Adani Green.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 18th January 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,419, 14,557, 14,656.
Downside Support:- 14,183, 14,084, 13,947.
In the Nifty 50, 06 stock traded in green and whereas only 44 were declined on 18th January 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Motors, Reliance, HDFC Bank, UPL, Bajaj Finance, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, ITC, SBI, UPL, GAIL.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 18th January 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|