On Friday, The market had a gap up opening, Later it slipped but closed in the green. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 12,859.05, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 29,236.00, and the Sensex settled above 43,882.25. The Nifty index gained around 87.35 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 332.95 points, and the Sensex gained 282.29 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 12,813.40 went up to 12,892.45, and closed at 12,859.05, after making the low of 12,730.25. Nifty Bank index opened at 28,935.75 and stayed volatile between the high of 29,406.70 to the low of 28,580.90, and closed at 29,236.00.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, If Nifty break and sustain above 12,950 levels, Then it can go towards 13,000 to 13,200 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty doesn’t break and sustain above 12,950 levels, then it might retest 12,600 to 12,500 levels.
- Petrol price up 17 paise, diesel 22 paise after two-month hiatus.
- Gland Pharma Climbs 23% On The Listing Day
- PM Narendra Modi, Bhutanese PM Lotay Tshering launch RuPay card phase-2 in Bhutan.
- Pennar Industries’ share price spikes 12% on new orders worth Rs 517 crore.
- Amazon lays off staff at Prime Air drone project.
- Vodafone Idea share price gains 4% after selling a stake in Indus Towers for Rs 3,760 crore.
- Vodafone Idea in talks to raise $2 billion from Oaktree Capital, others: Report.
- Aarti Industries shares decline of 3% as HDFC AMC reduces stake in the company.
- Mphasis shares gain 4% on acquisition of UK-based data operations specialist.
- Rupee opens 14 paise higher at 74.13 against the dollar.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 20th November 2020
Upside Resistance:- 12,924, 12,989, 13,086.
Downside Support:- 12,762, 12,665, 12,600.
In the Nifty 50, 37 stocks traded in green and whereas only 13 were declined on 20th November 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Titan Company||5.62||Adani Ports||-1.58|
|Bajaj Finance||3.95||Sun Pharma||-0.81|
|Kotak Mahindra||3.45||Dr. Reddys Labs||-0.78|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Finserv, IndusInd Bank, SBI, and the volume-wise were SBI, Tata Motors, NTPC, ITC, ICICI Bank.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 20th November 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.