On Friday, The market had a gap up opening and It remained in the green for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 15,175.30, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 34,606.90, and the Sensex settled above 50,540.48 The Nifty index gained around 269.25 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 1272.35 points, and the Sensex gained 975.62 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,987.80 went up to 15,190.00, and closed at 15,175.30, after making the low of 14,985.85, The Nifty Bank index opened at 33,559.80 and stayed volatile between the high of 34,694.45, to the low of 33,559.75, and closed at 34,606.90.
According to the Nifty daily chart, Nifty sustained above 14,890. Now nifty can go towards 15,300 to 15,500 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,890 levels, then it might retest 14,600 to 14,700 levels.
- Sun Pharma appoints Pawan Goenka, Rama Bijapurkar as additional independent directors.
- SBI Q4 profit jumps to Rs 6,450.7 crore, but misses estimates; dividend announced at Rs 4 /sh.
- RBI to transfer Rs 99,122 crore surplus to government.
- Rupee ends at day’s high at 72.83 per dollar.
- Irdai slaps Rs 24 lakh penalty on Policybazaar for violating advertisement norm.
- Dalmia Power sells Indian Energy Exchange shares worth over Rs 487.54 crore.
- Indiabulls Housing Finance Q4 profit jumps 2-folds to Rs 276 crore.
- Bosch Q4 net profit jumps six-folds to Rs 482 crore.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 21st May 2021
Upside Resistance:- 15,248, 15,321, 15,452.
Downside Support:- 15,044, 14,912, 14,839.
In the Nifty 50, 45 stock traded in green and whereas only 05 were declined on 21st May 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|HDFC Bank||4.50||Power Grid Corp||-0.44|
|IndusInd Bank||4.15||Dr Reddys Labs||-0.38|
|ICICI Bank||3.86||Eicher Motors||-0.33|
The most active value-wise stocks were SBI, Tata Steel, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, IndusInd Bank, and the volume-wise were SBI, Tata Motors, IOC, ICICI Bank, ITC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 21st May 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.