On Thursday, The market had a gap down opening. Later, It slipped in the red. At the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,906.05, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 33,334.55, and the Sensex settled above 49,564.86 The Nifty index lost around -124.10 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -350.65 points, and the Sensex lost -337.78 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 15,042.60 went up to 15,069.80, and closed at 14,906.05, after making the low of 14,884.90, The Nifty Bank index opened at 33,692.55 and stayed volatile between the high of 33,833.70, to the low of 33,273.95, and closed at 33,334.55.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,890. Then nifty can go towards 14,600 to 14,500 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break and sustain below 14,890 levels, then it might retest 15,300 to 15,500 levels.
- L&T Finance Consolidated March 2021 Net Sales at Rs 3,415.16 crore, up 1.79% Y-o-Y.
- HPL Electric share price locked at the upper circuit on Rs 372 crore orders.
- Rupee ends marginally higher at 73.10 per dollar.
- CBI books MDs of IFFCO and Indian Potash in a corruption case.
- Minda Corp Standalone March 2021 Net Sales at Rs 767.55 crore, up 49.81% Y-o-Y.
- Bharti Airtel Standalone March 2021 Net Sales at Rs 16,329.50 crore, up 8.93% Y-o-Y.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 20th May 2021
Upside Resistance:- 15,022, 15,138, 15,207.
Downside Support:- 14,837, 14,768, 14,652.
In the Nifty 50, 12 stock traded in green and whereas only 38 were declined on 20th May 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Steel, Tata Motors, SBI, Axis Bank, Hindalco, and the volume-wise were IOC, Tata Motors, SBI, Hindalco, Tata Steel.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 20th May 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.