On Tuesday the market had a gap up opening, Later it slipped. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11472.25, Niftybank index closed above and hold 23092.15, and the Sensex settled above 38843.88. The Nifty index gained around 5.80 points, Niftybank index gained around 259.15 points and the Sensex gained 44.80 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11513.10 went up to 11525.90, and closed at 11472.25, after making the low of 11423.35. Nifty Bank index opened at 22973.40 and stayed volatile between the high of 23180.30 to the low of 22857.90 and closed at 23092.15.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, If Nifty able to sustain above its Support level of 11450, Then Nifty will go toward 11600 to 11700, Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below 11450 levels, then it might retest the level of 11300.
- Adani Enterprises share price surges 24% on reports of group eyeing 74% stake in MIAL.
- Future Retail shares close 4% higher after the firm makes interest payment worth $14 million.
- Tata Motors share price up nearly 6% on company’s debt-slash plan.
- Verloop.io raises $5 million in funding led by Alpha Wave Incubation.
- ICICI Bank will now use satellite data to assess farmers’ eligibility for credit.
- Vinay Tonse takes charge as SBI Funds MD & CEO.
- Urban Company announces $5 million-ESOP sale programme.
- Alembic Pharmaceuticals’s JV gets USFDA nod for skin disorder treatment drug.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 25th august 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11524, 11576, 11627.
Downside Support:- 11422, 11371, 11319.
In the Nifty 50, 20 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 30 were declined on 25th August 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Bajaj Finance||4.32||Shree Cements||-1.80|
|Asian Paints||1.96||Hero Motocorp||-1.50|
The most active value-wise stocks were Bajaj Finance, SBI, ICICI Bank, Reliance, HDFC Bank, and the volume-wise were SBI, Tata Motors, ICICI Bank, NTPC, Zee Entertain.
Important Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
- Gillette India
- Indraprastha Gas
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 25th August 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|