On Tuesday, The market had a gap-up opening. Later, it slipped in the red. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 15,208.45, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 34,662.00, and the Sensex settled above 50,637.53 The Nifty index gained around 10.75 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -281.60 points, and the Sensex lost –14.37 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 15,291.75 went up to 15,293.85, and closed at 15,208.45, after making the low of 15,163.40, The Nifty Bank index opened at 35,095.00 and stayed volatile between the high of 35,125.85, to the low of 34,410.40, and closed at 34,662.00.
According to the Nifty daily chart, Nifty sustained above 14,890. Now nifty can go towards 15,300 to 15,500 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,890 levels, then it might retest 14,600 to 14,700 levels.
- Rupee slips 13 paisa to close at 72.96 against US dollar.
- ICRA pegs India’s Q4 GDP growth at 2%; FY21 at 8.45%.
- Apollo Tyres ups FY22 capex by Rs 200 crore as tyre demand soars.
- Zydus Cadila launches breast cancer treatment drug Ujvira.
- Bitcoin falls 10% to $33,747, ether down 14%.
- Godrej Industries Q4 net loss at Rs 92 crore.
- Shoppers Stop Q4 net loss at Rs 24.10 crore.
- Shree Cement Q4 profit jumps 30.5% to Rs 767.6 crore, beats estimates.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 25th May 2021
Upside Resistance:- 15,280, 15,352, 15,410.
Downside Support:- 15,149, 15,091, 15,019.
In the Nifty 50, 38 stock traded in green and whereas only 12 were declined on 25th May 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Asian Paints||3.38||HDFC Bank||-2.05|
|Eicher Motors||2.89||Axis Bank||-1.30|
|Bajaj Finserv||1.87||IndusInd Bank||-1.08|
The most active value-wise stocks were SBI, Tata Steel, JSW Steel, HDFC Bank, Reliance, and the volume-wise were SBI, IOC, Tata Motors, ONGC, ITC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 25th May 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.