On Friday market had a gap up opening and remained in green for the whole session. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today, On the closing bell, the Nifty index closed at 11050.25, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 20982.35, and the Sensex settled above 37388.66. The Nifty index gained around 244.70 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 525.50 points and the Sensex gained 835.06 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 10910.40 went up to 11072.60, and closed at 11050.25, after making the low of 10854.85. Nifty Bank index opened at 20740.80 and stayed volatile between the high of 21064.30 to the low of 20430.70, and closed at 20982.35.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, If Nifty broke its resistance of 10900, Now Nifty can move towards 11100to 11150 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain above 10900 levels, then it might retest 10800 to 10700 levels.
- Cipla to acquire US inhaler-maker for Rs 1,000 crore.
- Mazagon dock shipbuilders ltd IPO will open on 29th September 2020, Check Mazagon dock IPO GMP here
- Harley Davidson exit to impact around 2,000 jobs across dealerships: FADA.
- India plans $4.6 billion in incentives for battery makers in electric vehicle push.
- Vodafone wins arbitration against India in retrospective tax case.
- Silver futures slip 0.36% to Rs 59,415 per kg, down over 12% this week.
- Canara Bank share price rises 4% on capital-raising plan.
- AstraZeneca gets partial immunity in low-cost EU vaccine deal.
- Indian rupee settles 28 paise higher at 73.61 against US dollar.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 25th September 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11130, 11210, 11348.
Downside Support:- 10913, 10775, 10695.
In the Nifty 50, 46 stocks traded in green and whereas only 4 were declined on 25th September 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Bajaj Finserv||6.96||SBI Life Insurance||-0.91|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, TCS, Bajaj Finance, Dr. Roddy’s Labs, HCL Tech, Bharti Airtel, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, Bharti Airtel, ITC, IOC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 25th September 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.