On Tuesday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in green for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,919.10, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 35,419.70, and the Sensex settled above 50,296.89. The Nifty index gained around 157.55 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 123.70 points and the Sensex gained 447.05 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,865.30 went up to 14,959.10, and closed at 14,919.10, after making the low of 14,760.80, The Nifty Bank index opened at 35,458.15 and stayed volatile between the high of 35,747.05, to the low of 35,002.45, and closed at 35,419.70.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,400 levels, Then nifty can move towards 14,200 to 14,100 levels. Alternatively, If Nifty doesn’t break and sustain below 14,400 levels, then it might retest 15,000 to 15,100 levels.
- India’s exports dip 0.25% to $27.67 billion in February, trade deficit widens to $12.88 billion.
- Urban unemployment rate falls to 2-year low in February: CMIE data.
- Subex share price rises 11% on a partnership with O-RAN Alliance.
- Bharat Electronics share price hits new 52-week high as a board to consider 2nd interim dividend.
- Blackstone acquires Prestige’s office, retail assets for $1.5 billion: Report.
- Cipla gets a USFDA nod for migraine drug.
- Rupee ends 19 paise higher at 73.36 per dollar.
- SBI contributes Rs 11 crore to PM CARES fund to support COVID-19 vaccination drive.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 2nd March 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,999, 14,078, 15,194.
Downside Support:- 14,800, 14,681, 14,602.
In the Nifty 50, 41 stock traded in green and whereas only 09 were declined on 2nd March 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Adani Ports||3.98||Dr Reddys Labs||-1.09|
|Wipro||3.86||Power Grid Corp||-0.97|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Tata Motors, Bharti Airtel, ICICI Bank, Infosys, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, NTPC, IOC, ONGC, SBI.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 2nd March 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|