On Tuesday the market had a gap up opening and it was able to sustain in green for the whole session and closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11095, Niftybank index closed above and hold 21490 and the Sensex settled above 37687. The Nifty index gained around 203.65 points, Niftybank index gained around 418.40 points and the Sensex gained more than 748.31 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 10946.65 went up to 11112.25, and closed at 11095.25 after making the low of 10908.10. Nifty Bank index opened at 21248.25 and stayed volatile between the high of 21576.35 to the low of 21057.76 and closed at 21490.50
According to Nifty daily chart, Nifty index is near its support level of 10900, If Nifty Index will break and sustain below 10900 then nifty will fall further and if the nifty index will bounce from the support level of 10900 then it can go towards 11200 to 11300 levels
- PTC India gets CERC approval for country’s third power exchange.
- Godrej Consumer Products Q1 profit falls 3% to Rs 395 crore.
- Indian rupee settles 3 paise down at 75.04 against US dollar.
- HDFC Bank share price gains nearly 6% on approval of new CEO.
- Steel Strips Wheels gains 3% on export order from US.
- Dilip Buildcon gains over 2% as NHAI declares firm as lowest bidder for a project.
- KEC International share price up nearly 5% on new orders worth Rs 1,192 crore.
- Infosys share rises 1% on order from National Bank of Bahrain.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 4th august 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11169, 11243, 11373.
Downside Support:- 10965, 10834, 10761.
In the Nifty 50, 33 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 17 were declined on 4th august 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|HDFC Bank||3.96||Induslnd Bank||-2.08|
|JSW Steel||3.42||HCL Tech||-1.88|
|Maruti Suzuki||3.14||Tata Motors||-2.42|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, HDFC Bank, Bajaj Finance, ICICI Bank, Tata Motors, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, Zee Entertain, SBI, Reliance ICICI Bank.
Important Results To Be Declared Tomorrow
- EID Parry (India)
- Cadila Healthcare
- Apollo Tyres
- Godrej Properties
- Canara Bank
- Adani Gas
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 4th August 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|