On Wednesday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in the green for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,819.05, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 32,991.20, and the Sensex settled above 49,661.76. The Nifty index gained around 135.55 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 489.85 points, and the Sensex gained 460.27 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,716.45 went up to 14,879.80, and closed at 14,819.05, after making the low of 14,649.85, The Nifty Bank index opened at 32,529.70 and stayed volatile between the high of 33,191.70, to the low of 32,141.55, and closed at 32,991.20
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 14430. Then Nifty can go towards 15,200 to 15300 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty does not break and sustain below 14,430 levels, then it might retest 14,200 to 14,400 levels.
- Tata Power Solar doubles manufacturing capacity to 1100 MW.
- NCLT admits corporate insolvency proceeding against Oyo subsidiary.
- Rupee ends at day’s low at 74.55 per dollar.
- RBI leaves the repo rate unchanged at 4%.
- ACC clears appointment of Sivasubramanian Ramann as SIDBI CMD.
- Axis group entities become co-promoters of Max Life Insurance.
- IMF projects India’s growth rate to jump to an impressive 12.5% in 2021.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 07th April 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,916, 15,013, 15,146.
Downside Support:- 14,686, 14,553, 14,456.
In the Nifty 50, 31 stock traded in green and whereas only 19 were declined on 07th April 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|JSW Steel||2.49||Adani Ports||-2.49|
The most active value-wise stocks were Adani Ports, Adani Enterprise, Reliance, HDFC Bank, Tata Steel, and the volume-wise were Adani Ports, SBI, Tata Motors, ICICI Bank, Bharti Airtel.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 07th April 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|