On Monday, The market had a gap up opening and remained in green for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,504.80, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 31,771.60, and the Sensex settled above 48,544.06. The Nifty index gained around 194.00 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 979.60 points, and the Sensex gained 660.68 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,365.90 went up to 14,528.90, and closed at 14,504.80, after making the low of 14,274.90, The Nifty Bank index opened at 30,901.80 and stayed volatile between the high of 31,885.45, to the low of 30,722.85, and closed at 31,771.60.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty broke and sustained below 14,530. Now Nifty can go towards 14,000 to 13,800 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,530 levels, then it might retest 15,200 to 15,300 levels.
- Payment platform Pine Labs buys Singapore-based Fave for $45 million: Report.
- Amplus Solar acquires 17 on-site operational solar projects from Sterling and Wilson.
- Bitcoin hits record high of $62,575 before the largest cryptocurrency exchange listing on Nasdaq.
- Paytm Payments Bank processes 970 million digital transactions in March: Report.
- Bharat Petroleum partners with Accenture to digitize sales, distribution network.
- NBCC share price gains on bagging office building contract in Noida.
- IDBI Bank share price rises 4% on divestment proposal talk.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 13th April 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,598, 14,690, 14,852.
Downside Support:- 14,344, 14,182, 14,089.
In the Nifty 50, 37 stock traded in green and whereas only 13 were declined on 13th April 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|M&M||7.95||Dr Reddys Labs||-4.40|
|Tata Motors||5.69||Tech Mahindra||-3.65|
|Maruti Suzuki||4.53||HCL Tech||-2.58|
The most active value-wise stocks were Adani Ports, Tata Motors, TCS, Infosys, Dr. Reddys Labs, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, Adani Ports, SBI, JSW Steel, ONGC.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 13th April 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|