On Wednesday the market had a gap up opening later it slipped. The market traded in a particular range for the whole session. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today, On the closing bell, the Nifty index closes at 11535, Nifty bank index closed above and hold 23874.55, and the Sensex settled above 39086.03. The Nifty index gained around 64.75 points, Nifty bank index gained around 62.55 points and the Sensex gained 185.23 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11478.55 went up to 11554.75, and closed at 11535, after making the low of 11430.40. Nifty Bank index opened at 23769 and stayed volatile between the high of 23926.15 to the low of 23482.55, and closed at 23874.55.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, if Nifty breaks and sustain its resistance level of 11550, Then Nifty will go toward 11600 to 11800, Alternatively, If the Nifty fails to break its resistance level of 11550, then it might go toward the 11500 to 11300.
- SoftBank leads $150-million round in Unacademy, valuation rises to $1.45 billion.
- RattanIndia Group sells solar assets to GIP for Rs 1,670 crore.
- LIC Housing Finance plans to raise Rs 50,500 crore.
- Govt weighs the extension of MGNREGA to cover workers in cities: Report.
- Zomato raises Rs 456 crore from Temasek’s MacRitchie Investments
- Strata raise Rs 140 crore for three warehouse investment opportunities amid COVID-19.
- Flipkart Wholesale launches digital platform for kiranas, MSMEs.
- The rupee settles 16 paise lower at 73.03 against the US dollar.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 2nd September 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11583, 11631, 11707.
Downside Support:- 11459, 11382, 11334.
In the Nifty 50, 13 stocks traded in green and whereas the only 37 were declined on 2nd September 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Zee Entertain||8.10||Bajaj Auto||-2.63|
|Tata Motors||4.52||Hero Motocorp||-1.74|
|Bharti Infratel||3.84||Sun Pharma||-1.33|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, Bharti Airtel, Bajaj Finance, Zee Entertain, Induslnd Bank and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, Zee Entertain, SBI, Bharti Airtel, ICICI Bank.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 2nd September 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|