On Monday, The market had a gap down opening. Later, it recovered and closed in green. At the closing market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,634.15, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 32,465.75, and the Sensex settled above 48,718.52 The Nifty index gained around 3.05 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -316.05 points, and the Sensex lost -63.84 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,481.05 went up to 14,673.85, and closed at 14,634.15, after making the low of 14,416.25, The Nifty Bank index opened at 32,368.55 and stayed volatile between the high of 32,566.60, to the low of 31,906.55, and closed at 32,465.75.
According to the Nifty daily chart, Nifty broke and sustained below 14,890. Now nifty can go towards 14,300 to 14,200 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 14,890 levels, then it might retest 15,000 to 15,100 levels.
- Godrej Properties posts loss of Rs 191.6 crore for Q4 of FY’21.
- SBI Life Insurance Q4 net profit flat at Rs 532.38 crore.
- Kotak Mahindra Consolidated March 2021 Net Interest Income (NII) at Rs 5,019.23 crore, up 8.33% Y-o-Y.
- IDBI Bank Consolidated March 2021 Net Interest Income (NII) at Rs 3,247.41 crore, up 37.35% Y-o-Y.
- CDSL Consolidated March 2021 Net Sales at Rs 103.09 crore, up 72.15% Y-o-Y.
- OPEC’s share of Indian oil imports plunges to 2 decade low: Trade.
- Natco gets CDSCO nod for emergency use of Baricitinib tablets for COVID-19 treatment.
- Glenmark Pharma launches nasal spray Ryaltris in India.
- Rupee ends higher at 73.93 per dollar.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 03rd May 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,733, 14,832, 14,991.
Downside Support:- 14,476, 14,317, 14,218.
In the Nifty 50, 30 stock traded in green and whereas only 20 were declined on 03rd May 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Bharti Airtel||4.12||IndusInd Bank||-2.28|
|Tata Steel||2.97||Axis Bank||-1.70|
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Steel, Bajaj Finance, Reliance, Adani Ports, HDFC Bank, and the volume-wise were SBI, Tata Motors, ONGC, Tata Steel, Adani Ports.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 03rd May 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.