On Wednesday market had a flat opening and remained in the green for the whole session. At the closing, the market closed in the green. The market was very much volatile today, On the closing bell, the Nifty index closed at 11738.85, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 22964.80, and the Sensex settled above 39878.95. The Nifty index gained around 76.45 points, The Nifty bank index gained around 111.10 points and the Sensex gained 304.38 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 11679.25 went up to 11763.05, and closed at 11738.85, after making the low of 11629.55. Nifty Bank index opened at 22836.95 and stayed volatile between the high of 23036.20 to the low of 22607.80, and closed at 22964.80.
According to the Nifty Daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 11780 levels, Then Nifty can go towards 11900 to 12000 levels Alternatively, If the Nifty breaks and sustain below 11600 levels, then it might retest 11400 to 11200 levels.
- Bharti Airtel extends pact with Ericsson for the deployment of a 5G-ready radio network.
- Silver futures decline 1.24% to Rs 59,820 per kg on a strong dollar.
- Glenmark Pharma gets USFDA nod to market drug for relapsing multiple sclerosis.
- Prime Venture Partners leads Rs 14-crore round in ed-tech startup Winuall.
- DigitX, India’s first B2B cryptocurrency exchange, starts operations.
- Sunteck Realty Q2 sales bookings up 96% at Rs 200 crore.
- The rupee ends higher at 73.33 per dollar.
- Glenmark Pharma share price rises on final USFDA approval for a generic.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 07th October 2020
Upside Resistance:- 11791, 11844, 11925.
Downside Support:- 11658, 11577, 11524.
In the Nifty 50, 25 stocks traded in green and whereas only 25 were declined on 07th October 2020.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Titan Company||4.50||Bajaj Finance||-4.12|
|Hero Motocorp||3.10||Tata Motors||-2.59|
|Reliance||2.13||Power Grid Corp||-2.21|
The most active value-wise stocks were Reliance, TCS, Bajaj Finance, HDFC, HDFC Bank, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, ONGC, SBI, Reliance, ICICI Bank.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 7th October 2020
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|