On Friday, The market had a gap down opening. Later, it recovered but at the closing market closed in the red. The market was very much volatile today. The Nifty index closed at 14,341.35, The Nifty bank index closed above and hold 31,722.30, and the Sensex settled above 47,878.45 The Nifty index lost around -64.80 points, The Nifty bank index lost around -60.30 points, and the Sensex lost -202.22 points in a single day.
Today, the Nifty index opened at 14,326.35 went up to 14,461.15, and closed at 14,341.35, after making the low of 14,273.30, The Nifty Bank index opened at 31,490.60 and stayed volatile between the high of 32,148.40, to the low of 31,377.15, and closed at 31,722.30.
According to the Nifty daily chart, If Nifty breaks and sustain above 14,890. Then Nifty can go towards 15,000 to 15,200 levels, Alternatively, If Nifty breaks and sustain below 14,285 levels, then it might test 14,000 to 13,800 levels.
- Coal India signs the first-ever power purchase pact with GUVNL for the sale of 100 MW solar power.
- Cadila Healthcare shares climb 4% on receiving DCGI approval for a COVID-19 drug.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Nazara Technologies clocks 84% revenue growth in FY21, EBITDA grows 470%.
- Bitcoin falls 7% as cryptocurrencies stumble over Joe Biden’s tax plans.
- Alembic Pharma gets USFDA nod for depression treatment drug.
- Tata Elxsi’s share price hits a new 52-week high after Q4 profit jumps 40%.
- Power Grid shares rise 4% on plans to launch Rs 7,700 crore InvIT IPO.
- RBI approves Atanu Chakraborty as HDFC Bank’s part-time chairman.
- Rupee opens lower at 75.02 per dollar.
Trading zone for the Nifty index on 23rd April 2021
Upside Resistance:- 14,444, 14,546, 14,632.
Downside Support:- 14,256, 14,171, 14,068.
In the Nifty 50, 16 stock traded in green and whereas only 34 were declined on 23rd April 2021.
Top 5 Nifty Gainer and Loser
|Power Grid Corp||3.78||M&M||-2.73|
|Axis Bank||1.92||Dr Reddys Labs||-2.56|
The most active value-wise stocks were Tata Steel, ICICI Bank, Tata Motors, HDFC Bank, SBI, and the volume-wise were Tata Motors, SBI, ICICI Bank, NTPC, Tata Steel.
FII and DII trading activity on NSE, BSE, and MSEI on Capital Market Segment as on 23rd April 2021
|FII (Cr.)||DII (Cr.)|
GSI Team is the technical expert team of Above Stocks, which is lead by the Aarish and works on giving the latest and accurate information about the Nifty and its prediction.